Rice Cooker Chicken Rice



I am nursing a stiff neck here and can't hang around the computer for too long, so I am going to keep this post short.

This recipe came from one of the Japanese books I lugged back previous and is the first recipe I am trying from it. However, I have added more ingredients to make it a standalone dish. It is simple to assemble and requires no supervision once you turn on the rice cooker. Although Hubby commented that it was on the bland side, this dish was good enough for Princess and me to eat a big bowl each.

I am still trying to get a hang of this recipe flow chart thing and I would like to hear from you if you think this chart is making things more confusing. Let me hear your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

Comments

  1. Dear Rene,

    It's a really interesting way to write out a recipe.. But shows your logical and very organized way of thinking... It's pretty easy to follow. But I think when it is a lengthier recipe like the oatmeal bread one, it can get abit complicated, would be easier to read and follow if it was listed the normal way... By the way, I'm greatly inspired by your bento lunch box ideas... It'll be great if you could share more and also share with me where you buy all the seperators and little food holders within the lunch box.. Your little princess is a really lucky girl... :D Cheers!

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,

    Thanks for your feedback. I agree that it gets really confusing when it comes to more complicated recipes.

    I have thought of doing more posts on bento but I somehow feel inadequate to do so, esp when there are so many great blogs out there on this topic. I will put up a post on most my bento resources and bounty from my favourite shops for your reference soon. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment