Putting You Best Foot Forward

My mum came to stay with me last week to help me pack up for my move to our new roof over our heads. Given her age and health, we had to take it easy this time round. So we brought her out for hearty breakfasts and morning coffees everyday after dropping Princess off at school. Then we proceed to this place:
 
 
 
Morning walks are new to me. Usually we would head home to eat breakfast and then rush to office. Walking amongst the trees and breathing in the fresh morning air really does make me feel good and gives me time to think. As we walk, we plan the day's work, chat about the people and life in general, discuss about our Chinese New Year menu and also talk about many things which otherwise we would not have time for. 

Thanks to my mom, I was able to achieve the 10,000 step target daily on my Fitbit. It was a record week of steps for me. And thanks to her, I realised that I really do like walking and morning walks.
 

 

Although most times, I am more like this:


 

 I am just the lazy sort of gal at heart.

Comments